All participants, whether player, volunteer, parent or spectator can all play a part in reducing the spread of Covid-19 by using these 5 basic practices & help us “Keep Football Safe”
- Prepare and dress for games at home
- Wash your hands before and after the game
- 5 metre social distancing to be adhered to for bench players and spectators not from the same household
- No Shaking of hands, high fives, hugging etc
- Players to only use their own labelled drink bottles
You must not attend any football activity if you have even the mildest of symptoms, if you have visited any of the locations listed at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw or if they have visited Victoria in the past 14 days. The list of locations is updated when further locations are identified so it is important to check it regularly.
Also, please regularly check the NSW Health website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19 and follow the advice set out therein.