Competition Commencing 26th October 2021
Venue: Ash Rd Sporting Complex, Prestons
- Under 5 – Under 16
- Registration fees are $100 for all players!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
All players, spectators, referees, and team contacts must adhere to SDSFA codes of conduct and policies found at www.sdsfa.com
All players and team officials MUST be registered on the Football Australia PlayFootball.com registration portal to be eligible to participate.
COVID Safe Procedures:
From the 25th October through to the 30th November, the following will apply:
- As a condition of entry, the following restrictions and procedures will apply as part SDSFA COVID Safe policy
- Players aged 15 and under do not need to be vaccinated
- Players aged 16 and team officials are required to be fully vaccinated
- Only one fully vaccinated parent allowed per player
- Players, team officials and/or Parent/Guardian to check in at the venue using the QR code provided
- Hand sanitiser will be made available at the venue. Please use it.
- When not playing, please maintain social distancing of 1.5m.
- Before participating in Football activities, you should not attend if in the past 14 days you:
- have been unwell of had any flu-like symptoms
- have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- have had any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste
- Are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre-existing medical health conditions.
Team Nominations Open Now
There are limited team positions in each age group so get in quick! Team positions will be determined upon a first in basis.
SDSFA are currently taking team nominations. Registration & Payment is done online via the Play Football platform.
Information you need to know!
- How much is Registration?
Registration fees are $100 for all members. If you use your Active Kids Voucher, you wont be out of pocket!
- How do I pay for Summer Football?
Online payment is made upon registration. If you are using your Active Kids Voucher, please have this ready upon registration.
- How much are the referee fees for Summer Football?
Referee fees are included in your registration fees.
- What nights are the different age groups running?
Please refer to the schedule on our website: www.sdsfa.com. This is subject to change depending on team numbers.
- When does the season start and finish?
Season commencement is 26th of October and runs for 8 weeks.
- Who arranges our playing jerseys?
Your team will need to arrange your own playing strip.
- I don’t have a team to play in, can I register?
We don’t offer any positions to individuals without a team. Best bet is to reach out to your mates and arrange your own team.